Norwich offers these things in simplicity:
- Jesus is the foundation of all our praying
- We must want to not want anything that He does not want
- May we have a true desire in prayer and a longing of our will for Jesus above all things
- If our eyes are fixed on the cross, all other things appear marred and ugly in comparison
- He made you for Himself, and restored you for Himself, and will direct your life for His glory and not your own
Do you believe these things with your head or with your whole self? If you struggle to want to seek the Lord…struggle to know Him…to hear Him…I contend that this simple knowledge is only head knowledge for you, but has yet to consume your heart.